We’re committed to maintain transparency with our readers at all cost.
In doing this, we would like to inform you that there’re some products or services, which we promote on our website for other businesses.
The program is called affiliate marketing. It allows us to place some commercial links on our website which can help you further in getting a desirable or recommended solutions to your problem.
By so doing, we earn commissions when you buy a product or service through any of the affiliate links without you paying extra charges on your deals.
Running an affiliate program to make money on products or services we promote enables us to pay our bills for running this website and remain on air for you 24/7.
So, when you come across such a link and click on them, they lead you to another website where you can purchase a product or service relevant to what you’re reading on our website.
If the link directs you to a different website, there is no cause for alarm. The system runs that way, because we’re affiliated to the companies that own the products or services which you want to buy.
As the affiliate link will take you away from our website to another relevant website, we don’t do this to extort you.
There are millions of products and services on the internet that are relevant in solving your business issues. For example, if you read our blog post on how to start a blog, you will find out that we recommend some web hosting companies and WordPress themes to help you start a successful blog.
If you’re new to the digital marketing landscape, it is very important for us as a Digital Marketing Agency to provide you with the list of top resources or tools you need to get along with the industry.
You can’t be testing all resources you come across one by one to know which one is suitable for your business need. Otherwise, you will be wasting your money doing trial and error.
For this reason, you need the service of a company like us to recommend to you which of the products is suitable for you.
How we Select Affiliate Products
We make our recommendations on any product or service based on the following practicable factors:
- Positive experiences of our team in individual capacities;
- The services or products used by our agency;
- Based on the positive feedback by other reputable digital marketers or prominent bloggers or service users;
Our Intentions are:
- To share tips and recommend the best tools you need to achieve your business goals.
- We don’t collect money from you to tell you which product or service will give you a desirable solution.
- We only make our money from our affiliated partners when they compensate our effort in helping them to find potential customers.
- And we use the money to pay our bills and do research in order to always give you the best and updated tips on our training platforms.
So, while we make our profit this way, you can do the same to monetize your blog except you intend to run it for a charitable cause.
Meanwhile, this is to show you that affiliate marketing is one of the most practicable ways to make money online.
If there is any question you would like to ask concerning this discussion, please feel free to direct it to us via our CONTACT PAGE.