19:05 Media and Pictures reserves the right to discontinue, on a temporary or permanent basis, the service (in whole or in part) without notice and without liability to the user.
Please read these Terms carefully and if you do not agree to them do not use our site or service.
2. Description of Service
Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) offers strategic guides on how to start and grow a business online, using digital marketing.
Users should expect images, text, graphics, audios, videos, audio-visual materials and information related to online business, content marketing, social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), domain registration, website hosting, WordPress optimization and so on.
We offer tips on what sorts of business you can do as a side hustle, how to do it, what resources required doing the business, what marketing strategies can promote the business to make sure it gets to the right customers with an increased ROI.
Some of these services may be available free of charge except they are affiliated products, services. Although you may not have access to our newsletters, training and consulting services under a nonexclusive, nontransferable, and nonassignable license subject to these Terms if you don’t register for them.
For example, only users who register for our newsletters have access to our newsletters.
This does not mean we give special preference to some users over the others. Because it would be difficult to send you our newsletter without your email address, only Users that sign up for an offer would receive awesome deals and special offers we share to support Users on our website.
3. Who Can Use Our Service
4. User’s Obligation and Termination
The User represents and warrants that the User will:
- Use true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date information about the User as required in the sue of the service, most especially during registration and payment processes; and
- Always update this information, including, without limitation, credit card information when the information changes, so that it is at all times true, accurate, complete and up to date.
- Otherwise, Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) may without notice terminate the User’s use of the Service.
5. User Information
Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA)’s use of information about the user, which is submitted by the user, including how the user is using the service, will not be reviewed, changed, edited or disclosed except:
- As required by law;
- In connection with claims that the rights of third parties have been violated;
- In response to the User’s requests;
- To protect the rights of 19:05 Media and Pictures; or
6. User Content
You grant Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) owned by 19:05 Media and Pictures a license to use the materials you post to the pilumdigital.com.
By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA), its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet Business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content.
You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the pilumdigital.com, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. No Warranty
The user should not consider the content of information found on pilumdigital.com as comprehensive but for general purposes only. The information does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and it is not ERROR-FREE.
Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) only attempts to be reasonable to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content, it makes no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8. Inappropriate Content
Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) has the right to determine the type, number and size of communication that the user of the service can send to other users.
However, you are advised not to use the service for the following:
- Libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening content;
- Advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or
- Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Service, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
9. Use of Service
Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) may make certain software available to you from pilumdigital.com. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, non-commercial, home use only.
Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein.
You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
10. Intellectual Property Laws
When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to comply with intellectual property laws and to respect the intellectual property rights of others.
Your use of pilumdigital.com MUST be governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You must not do or attempt to violate any laws as applicable to intellectual property, which we consider inappropriate; or which might bring us or pilumdigital.com into disrepute, including (without limitation):
- Anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights;
- Tampering with or modifying our site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with our site, including (without limitation) using Trojan horses, viruses or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our site;
- Using our site to send unsolicited email messages; or facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
11. Affiliate Programs
Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. We work with a number of partners and affiliates whose websites may be linked with pilumdigital.com. Because neither Pilum Digital Marketing Agency (PiDMA) nor pilumdigital.com has control over the content and performance of our partners and affiliated companies, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such third party.
However, we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Find out more about our Affiliate Disclaimer.
Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of pilumdigital.com, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties.
These Terms is effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you.
In the event of any dispute arising from, or in connection with, these Terms (Dispute), the party claiming there is a dispute must give written notice to the other party setting out the details of the dispute and proposing a resolution.
Within 7 days after receiving the notice, the parties must, by their senior executives or senior managers (who have the authority to reach a resolution on behalf of the party), meet at least once to attempt to resolve the Dispute or agree on the method of resolving the Dispute by other means, in good faith.
All aspects of every such conference, except the fact of the occurrence of the conference, will be privileged. If the parties do not resolve the Dispute, or (if the Dispute is not resolved) agree on an alternate method to resolve the Dispute, within 21 days after receipt of the notice, the Dispute may be referred by either party (by notice in writing to the other party) to litigation.